It’s a podcast I never thought would happen. Alex from Oddsjam joins Arch to discuss EVERYTHING. Alex went from investments to sports betting and knows a thing or two about being limited by the books. He approaches betting from the ultimate mathematical perspective. You may find yourself agreeing or disagreeing, but you will learn quite a bit from this chat.
- Line shopping and why it might be the biggest indicator of success or failure by most gamblers.
- Arbitrage bets, can you avoid being “noticed” by the sportsbooks? Is there anything you can do to avoid being limited by the books?
- Positive expected value. What is it and how can we find it?
- No vig lines. Are they accurate? What can we learn from them?
- Closing line value. How important is it?
- Where do baby lines come from? Do the “less” sharp books really care about being out of step with the big boys?
- Alex gets a little controversial when discussing reverse line movements/”trappy” lines.
- Managing your money?
- Betting on the NFL advice.
Listen to the interview
Powered by RedCircle
Or “watch” it.
Keep the lights on around here!
Owning a casino isn’t just for billionaires anymore…
Earn profits from Moonbet’s premium blockchain-based online Sportsbook, Casino and eSports betting platform simply by holding MBET tokens.
The Degens! App
Grab the Degens App hangout, shoot the breeze and get even more content.